Our shotgun fields are comprised of two skeet/trap combination fields, one trap only field and one skeet only field. We have voice activated throwers for the trap field. The cost of skeet or trap is $3.50 per round (25 clays) for members and $4.50 per round for guests.You provide the shotgun and ammunition. The main clubhouse adjoins the shotgun fields. The clubhouse is climate controlled with restroom facilities. Snacks & drinks are available for purchase in the clubhouse.
Shotgun Range Hours -
Thursday 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Saturday 10:30 am - 3:00 pm
Sunday 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Please Note: Shooters must be present at the range one hour before closing time or the Range Safety Officer may close the range early.
The fishing pond is located in the valley below the entry side of club grounds. It can be accessed by the trails located at the end of the paved drive near the lower trap field. The fishing pond is nicely shaded and has a fishing platform. Fishing is open to members and their guests year around.
Club Pond Rules -
1. No more than one trophy sized Bass (16 inches or greater) are to be kept per day. All bluegill may be kept.
2. Only members and their supervised guests may fish in the pond.
3. Trash is to be removed upon leaving the pond area.
4. No fish are to be placed in the pond except bass, bluegill, crappie or other game fish.
The archery range is located on the right side of the drive just after you pass through the club's main entry gate. There is an "Archery Range" sign at the pull-off where you should park. Access to the archery range is gained by walking up the short path to the clearing. Target butts are provided for use. You must bring your own paper targets.
Archery Range Rules -
1. No broad head arrows are to be used on the range.
2. Shoot only at the target butts provided by the club.
3. If you must go behind a target, lean your bow against the target face for safety.
4. Archery range use is permitted during daylight hours only and is available to use any day that the club's handgun permit class is not using the area for handgun qualifications (This is usually the second Saturday of each month).
5. Archers are responsible for the safe condition of their arrows and other equipment.
6. Trash is to be removed upon leaving the archery range area.
7. If you move any of the pistol tables, please return them to their original location.
We have a 200 meter range with a 20 bench covered firing line area that is adjoined to a dedicated pistol area. The rifle/pistol range has it's own climate controlled range house and restroom facilities. Snacks and drinks are available for purchase in the range house. Shooters provide their own paper targets. Target stands and bases are available to use free of charge. The rifle/pistol range is supervised by volunteer range safety officers.
RANGE SAFETY OFFICERS (RSO's) MUST BE PRESENT BEFORE ANYONE CAN USE THE RIFLE PISTOL RANGE.
Rifle/Pistol Range Hours -
Summer Hours Schedule Begins On The First Monday In April
Monday - Saturday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday - 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Winter Hours Schedule Begins On The First Monday In November
Monday - Saturday 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Sunday - 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm