Please note that any new membership application, once received, will be processed and sent for review by the board of directors at the next regularly scheduled meeting (first Tuesday of each month). Upon approval you will be mailed your membership credentials. We will only contact you if there is an issue with your application.
UNAKA ROD & GUN CLUB, INC.
Post Office Box 572
Johnson City, Tennessee 37605-0572
MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES AND DUES:
· Our membership year begins on March 1st and runs through the last day of February the following year.
· Adult (age 18 through 64 )(Family) annual membership fee is $100 per year, or $50 per year for Senior (age 65 and over) annual membership.
o To be eligible for the following new member program you must either have never been a member of Unaka Rod & Gun Club, or your membership must have lapsed for at least one full membership year, in which case you will have to submit a new membership application and be approved by the Board of Directors.
§ New members joining between October1st and the last day of February will be charged the regular full membership fee, but will be granted membership from their effective membership date through the end of the following membership year.
· A Life Membership costs $1000, $500 for seniors (age 65+).
· We accept personal checks, money orders and cash. Sorry, no credit cards. Please make checks and money orders payable to Unaka Rod & Gun Club, Inc. Do not send cash through the mail.
RULES FOR NEW MEMBERS:
· Anyone applying for membership must submit a complete application. Don’t forget to sign and date both waivers and review the Club’s rules posted under the “Facilities” tab on our website.
· Membership in Unaka Rod & Gun Club is a family membership, which covers the primary member, their spouse and dependent children who are not in the work force and are residing in their parent’s home. Family members, other than spouses, who enter the work force must join individually and pay regular dues. Primary members must be at least 18 years old.
· All members are required to complete our Online Club Orientation, which explains club rules and facilities. It can be found on our website (unakarodandgun.com).
· After your membership application has been approved, you will be mailed a permanent membership card and a current gate card which will allow access on and off the club’s property. Your gate card will only operate our gate for the current membership period. You will be mailed a new gate card upon renewal of your membership each year. Life members will be mailed new gate cards automatically each year.
· Unaka Rod & Gun Club is affiliated with the National Rifle Association (NRA). Individual members are urged, but not required to join the NRA.
An individual may be considered for membership in Unaka Rod & Gun Club subject to the following conditions:
· All new membership applications must be approved by the club’s Board of Directors at their next monthly meeting. You do not have to be present at the meeting and you will only be contacted if your membership application is not approved.
New member applications may be mailed to the club, along with appropriate membership fees, at the above address.
Click Either Of The Buttons Above To Download A Printable Membership Application.
New Member Orientation
Click The Button Below To Download Our Club Orientation Presentation